TU250X Cafe Kit
TU250X Cafe Kit
Currently made to order! Although we still have most of this kit pre-assembled/built please allow one week for a complete build out. Thank you for the support!
1. We take your rear loop, cut, grind, and shorten four inches off of the original design. A brake, turn, and running light LED strip is carefully suspended inside of the loop. This makes a classy but functional look all while still allowing room for a passenger.
Note: If you are not interested in supplying your rear loop we will require an extra core charge (select pricing variants above). We will not ship your order until we receive your loop in the mail. If time is an issue, please select "builder supplied loop" and we will refund your core charge once the loop arrives.
2. Custom license plate bracket that mounts to your lower shock mount.
We are now offering custom license plate brackets suite other dimensions, shapes and sizes at no extra charge (Only applies to side mount). Please contact us with the specific dimensions.
3. Forward Mud guard/splash guard made of 5052 aluminum that doubles as an ECU mount.
4. Aft mud/guard made of 5052 aluminum that houses 6 LED lights that will illuminate your license plate and both sides of the bike for extra visibility.
5. LED flasher relay to keep all lights flashing at the correct rate. (required for any LED mod)
6. Wiring harness that plugs into your stock connectors.
7. Wiring diode kit to make sure all turn signals and turn indicators work as their suppose to.
NOTE: Three wires will need to be spliced into your wiring located in the headlight Bucket area. This is the only item that requires modification and is only NECCESARY if your bike has aftermarket FRONT LED turn signals. .
8. Hand made fiberglass seat pan
9. Hand upholstered seat pan
10. All brackets and premium grade hardware will be supplied with each kit.
11. High quality powder coat is added for durability.
Laws regulating motorcycle modifications may vary between states, provinces and municipalities. As the owner, it is your responsibility to research, understand and comply with local laws in your area. Brogue Motorcycles LLC assumes no responsibility for any use or application of products and/or motorcycles in violation of any applicable laws.