Here at Brogue Motorcycles we strive to provide quality products. Offering great customer service is a top priority; therefor, if at any time you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please feel free to contact us.
- All returns must include your original order or invoice number as well as a returned merchandise authorization number in the box.
- All returns are subject to pre approval. Please contact Brogue Motorcycles LLC with your return request so that we may issue you a returned merchandise authorization number (RMAN) if applicable.
- Returns after 15 days of receipt will be subject to a 20% restocking fee unless the return is a direct result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item etc.)
- Sale items may be returned pending pre-approval process.
- Items including but not limited to parts, kits, and custom work, must be in unused condition, free of scratches, dents or any other defects associated with installation.
- Clothing items must have original tags on them and must be in unused condition.
- Custom Made and Special order items may not be returned less there is a defect in the product.
- Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping unless otherwise stated in the pre-approval notice.
Please note that all return items are subject to pre-approval. Brogue Motorcycles LLC reserves the right to amend the return policy, without notice, at our will.
- A 50% deposit is required for any custom build, with the remaining 50% of total costs due upon completion.
- Deposits are non refundable. Under special circumstances, a deposit may be returned, minus a 25% of total cost fee. Wether or not a build qualifies for a refund of the original deposit minus incurred costs, will be at the sole discretion of Brogue Motorcycles LLC.
- Our builds are custom, and as such, delivery times may vary depending on but not limited to the availability of parts, complicity of the build, and need to fabricate parts from scratch. We do our best to ensure that the original, agreed upon deadline is met, however, reserve the right to move deadlines, within reason, should any unforeseen complications occur.
- Custom builds have a six month warranty against any defects not associated with negligence, misuse or lack of maintenance and inspections on your part. If any other business, shop or individual has attempted to do any type of repair work on your custom Brogue motorcycle without our written consent, the warranty will be void.
- Should you have any problems with your custom build, please feel free to contact us via the contact form on this website. We will do our best to assist you in resolving the issue in a professional and timely fashion.
- Laws regulating motorcycle modifications may vary between states, provinces and municipalities. As the owner, it is your responsibility to research, understand and comply with local laws in your area. Brogue Motorcycles LLC assumes no responsibility for any use or application of products and/or motorcycles in violation of any applicable laws.