Last modified: September 19, 2016
Brogue Motorcycles LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, a guest, or a customer (each, a “User”) or that you may provide when you visit the website www.broguemotorcycles.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party. In addition, it does not apply to any information collected by a third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13.
Our Website is not intended for, nor do we knowingly permit any personal information provided by, children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to identify and delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
What information do we collect, and how?
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information") and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting Products or Services (as defined in the Terms and Conditions for Sale of Parts, Kits, Builds, or Services). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions for Products or Services you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website, if at all.
Although we limit access to certain pages on our Website, www.broguemotorcycles.com, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other Users of the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or “Flash cookies”) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system-server integrity).
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, Products or Services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
What Information May We Disclose?
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Brogue Motorcycles LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Brogue Motorcycles LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brogue Motorcycles LLC, our customers, or others.
What Choices Do You Have About How We Use and Disclose Your Information?
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Your California Privacy Rights (for residents of California, only).
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, our contact form can be found at:
All other inquiries, feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website can be submitted through our Website at: Contact us.